2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

?
  • Locked
Praises to you Father God for that position. Please let me be a testimony to all the people I meet. Please help me make a difference in their life. With You by myself I will surpass my quotas everyday. May your light continue to shine on me. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
3
Views
74
  • Locked
Dear Lord what ever it is that ### feels has been done for ### that is holding ### in that evil place please remove it. I pray you break that hold the evil has on ### that is confusing ###. There is nothing money can buy or do that is more precious than your family. Throwing years away and...
Replies
5
Views
106
  • Locked
Dear lord I am trusting in your power to bless me with a healthy normal baby boy as I am alone with my family (my ### and my child). I pray that you May see me all the time through and give me a safe normal delivery in ### as I wait upon this miracle. I am in my 6th month of my pregnancy. Please...
Replies
4
Views
46
  • Locked
O Lord Jesus Christ have mercy upon me. I always had a dream of working so that I can improve my financial situations and also help my ### in improving our financial situation. But due to one or the other reason I could not continue with my job. Lord, please help me to find a solution. God today...
Replies
4
Views
28
  • Locked
Father I just want to thank you for touching all the lives here. all those in need of your help in this hour. strengthen them to be faithful and to stand on your word. reading your word daily (and praying daily). letting us know that it is more bless to give. (for you so loved the world, that...
Replies
2
Views
79
  • Locked
O Lord Jesus Christ!!! My son ### ###'s exam is going to commence on this 7th of October, 2013 to 9th of October, 2013. Please pray for my child to avail highest marks in the class and bless him my lord. You remain with him in the examination hall when he is attempting his question paper and...
Replies
2
Views
89
  • Locked
Lord Jesus Christ!!! Please listen to my prayer. God, you bless my husband ### from the bottom of your heart. God, he is struggling to have a stable job in ###. At present, he is working here in ###. But daily he is kept under pressure saying that he can be replaced to other place only to give...
Replies
3
Views
86
  • Locked
O Lord Jesus Christ!!! Please give an ear to my prayer. I pray to you for my husband's job stability in current organisation (###). I command spirit of failure at the edge of breakthrough to die in the name of Jesus. Gates of employment whatever is holding you from real manifestation in my life...
Replies
2
Views
80
  • Locked
GOD is Good!!!! Please continue to pray for my family and me!!!! Please pray to GOD and JESUS and ask them to bless us and shield and protect us from the evil and wicked people that surround us, especially at work and at school!!!! Please pray to GOD and JESUS and ask them to protect me from...
Replies
3
Views
35
  • Locked
Please pray for the POSITIVE and FRUITFUL OUTCOME of last week's interview. I am eager to hear an answer now! May God fill my heart and mind with Triumphant Faith, reassure me and grant me victory!
Replies
3
Views
106
Back
Top Bottom