2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
evil spirits causing very bad constipation with a lot of pain and conciously, please pray for God's mercy thank you
Replies
9
Views
318
  • Locked
Lord ### is very sick today. We came laid hands on her but she is very ill. I pray for peace for my ### and me Lord. Amen
Replies
9
Views
116
  • Locked
Lord, please help me! Guide me in the right path in life and help me to be a good Christian. There is so much pressure that is placed on me from different areas in my life. Work, Family, household, The Dog! Your loving Peace gets all muddled up. Help me overcome these feelings of angry...
Replies
8
Views
103
  • Locked
Father, I pray and ask in your name that my pay check is here today. It was to have been direct deposited to my account, not showing yet. I did start a new job and this is my ### pay check—I ask that there is no problem with my money and it is here today. I have faith in your word, I know you...
Replies
9
Views
70
  • Locked
Dear Precious Heavenly Father I come before you with nothing but praise for you. Lord you deserve all the Glory, all the Honor and all the Praise. Things have been hard and you have kept me strong and have lead me in the right direction. I ask you in the name of Jesus to keep me on that path...
Replies
7
Views
107
  • Locked
A blessed good morning to my prayerrequest family. Today is the day of my evaluation and I believe that God will do a new thing. I ask that you keep me in your prayers this morning and ask God to cover me and direct every answer that comes out of my mouth. Where I am lost may I find the answers...
Replies
7
Views
67
  • Locked
Almighty and loving God I ask that you help restore my marriage, I pray that you bring my husband back to you and help him be the husband he should be. I pray that I can forgive my husband of his infidelity and please bring back trust to our relationship. Lord I truly love him please let him see...
Replies
11
Views
65
  • Locked
I pray that a good new pastor is called to that ###. I pray it in Jesus' Name, amen.
Replies
6
Views
41
  • Locked
I want to give praise to JESUS for what he has been doing on my job. I also want to thank him for the gifts he has given me. I prayed for a friend of mine twice who has been very sick and suffers from MS. Both times I trusted God that he would heal her and both times he did. I myself am a little...
Replies
5
Views
83
  • Locked
Please pray for ###'s recovery from nervous breakdown and long-standing depression. MAY HE BE ABLE TO MAKE PLANS FOR THE FUTURE AGAIN AND REALIZE THAT WITH GOD THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
Replies
6
Views
50
Back
Top Bottom