2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
father we need you in ways we can't always say but we know you know all things. you look high and low. Please in your loving mercy. I give you these problems that have come to overthrow me. I cast my cares on you, for you care for us. your mercy is everlasting. and each day your mercies are new...
Replies
3
Views
61
  • Locked
Father God Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth, to You I trustingly commit this delicate situation, proclaiming that only YOU CAN SOLVE IT! THANK YOU LORD and thanks to you all who pray, God bless you!!!
Replies
3
Views
44
  • Locked
Many blessings I've received these past few days...praise God...thank Thee for another year You gave to my husband and my nephew, they have the same birthday Dec 4, may You continue to bless them, give them good health and grow spiritually and mentally. Thank Father and Holy Spirit for...
Replies
4
Views
47
  • Locked
Lord there are many prayer request here. You have read them all and know the troubles, the wants, needs and desires of each person that has posted. I try daily to pray for these request, there are more here than I have had the time to read. I lift each prayer request up to you Father and ask in...
Replies
3
Views
48
  • Locked
10 years past in our marriage and Lord, thanks for that, but Lord, you knew my concern, please change it. I knew YOU will in Jesus' NAME AMEN..
Replies
6
Views
89
  • Locked
Jesus, I like to thank you for all the times you helped me, thank you Glory to you, and to the Father, and to the Holy Spirit
Replies
5
Views
39
  • Locked
Father I ask that you keep your healing hands on ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. I ask you in the name of Jesus for physical healing, mental healing and healing of their hearts. I lift ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, all family and friends of these loved...
Replies
4
Views
44
  • Locked
I know I've been asking for so long for prayer for ### and me and our 2 children. But I'm very so desperate and sad right now. I fear he is involved w another woman....but he has been talking to me so idk. But I'm falling apart. I want my family together. My children deserve both of their...
Replies
6
Views
46
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and his father, for God's protection upon them both, for guiding and leading their entire lives...
Replies
4
Views
40
  • Locked
Lord thank you for granting my prayer. Glory to you oh Lord. Amen
Replies
8
Views
60
Back
Top Bottom