2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for peace restoration, wholeness: physical and emotional health, hormone and period regulation.
Replies
8
Views
94
  • Locked
Please prayer for a situation in my family that requires healing for me. I have family members that are not yet saved and I'm not sure why they are who they are or why they behave so cruelly and selfishly. I just ask that it doesn't hurt me anymore or take the peace that Jesus gives me and wants...
Replies
6
Views
44
?
  • Locked
God, Thank you for all of your blessings you have blessed me with. God, I pray you forgive all of my sins. God, I pray you will bring down a cold front here in ###, where I live to stay for a while. God, I love you very much. God, I pray for wisdom, laughter, knowledge, just knowing, love...
Replies
8
Views
68
  • Locked
Please God deal with this situation for me and allow me to do your will.
Replies
7
Views
169
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
37
  • Locked
I am anxious tonight and can't sleep.
Replies
11
Views
197
  • Locked
Dear Father, if he is the one for me, please let him propose marriage commitment; but if he is not, please lead the right Christian husband to me! Please have mercy on my long waiting, I wish so much a clear answer by Christmas and the end of this year! Thank You, Lord!
Replies
7
Views
113
  • Locked
Please kindly intercede with me in prayers for our LORD to Bless me a miracle Christmas gift. There is nothing I need more for our LORD to bless my wife Salvation, touch my wife’s heart, soul and for her to have a greater closer relationship with our Lord. I pray this Christmas; our LORD will...
Replies
8
Views
110
  • Locked
Almighty God, Please guide me during my end of semester Exams. Help me Lord as I prepare for them. Remove any doubts and help me to remember and Focus. Grant on me, Precious Jesus, your mercy and grace. In your name I pray this prayer, amen.
Replies
6
Views
132
  • Locked
Please kindly intercede with me in prayers for our LORD to Bless me a miracle Christmas gift. There is nothing I need more for our LORD to bless my wife Salvation, touch my wife’s heart, soul and for her to have a greater closer relationship with our Lord. I pray this Christmas; our LORD will...
Replies
5
Views
107
Back
Top Bottom