Many blessings I've received these past few days...praise God...thank ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

erje

Humble Servant
Many blessings I've received these past few days...praise God...thank Thee for another year You gave to my husband and my nephew, they have the same birthday Dec 4, may You continue to bless them, give them good health and grow spiritually and mentally. Thank Father and Holy Spirit for restoration, protection, reconciliation, peace and love for my family and friends. Forgive us Lord for our sins and give us more faith in Thee. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you, God. I see your will being done in my life it's brought me a peace of mind. My gratitude for how I feel right now is immense. and all humility. I say thank you. Please help me to continue to be what you want me to be. It's. been a good day. God. Thank you. Please, God, continue to...
Replies
9
Views
488
Dear God this past few days I am very depressed because again I wasn't able to communicate with my love from across the miles. I had a very heavy feelings in my chest every time we're not able to talk. Please keep my love safe & away from all illnesses, temptations and dangers. Bless us oh Lord...
Replies
7
Views
260
Dear God these past few days all the people I owed money are asking for my payments. I'm very scared and embarrassed because I don't have the money to pay for them. I sell some merchandise but it isn't enough to cover all from rentals, bills and lending agency. My Lord I was so stunned. My mind...
Replies
11
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,797,009
Members
649,746
Latest member
Vuoseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom