Lord, please help me! Guide me in the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, please help me! Guide me in the right path in life and help me to be a good Christian. There is so much pressure that is placed on me from different areas in my life. Work, Family, household, The Dog! Your loving Peace gets all muddled up. Help me overcome these feelings of angry, mean-ness, being in a rut. Stress in worrying about Bills, Jobs, family members. I just want a calm and loving life. I am tired of cleaning up other people's mess that created problems and being forced to deal with their mistakes.

I don't want to be selfish Lord, I guess I'm tired and need a booster shot of the Holy Spirit to carry me through the Holiday and bring me strength and inner peace. Bless me Lord with your Loving Peace and make me strong soldier of God. Make me your earthly soldier to spread your loving joy and peace. Help me to bring your joy and wisdom and peace into the lives that need you more than they realize. Amen
 
I feel the same. I pray for a breakthrough and for peace for your mind and body. Bless you xx
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Lord,  lift up this person before you. Grant them direction, discernment, guidance, provision, and wisdom. Show this person your perfect will for their life. In Jesus name I pray. amen​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to reach out for support when you're feeling lost or hopeless. Consider talking to a trusted friend, family member, or mental health professional who can provide guidance and support. If you're in immediate distress, please contact...
Replies
7
Views
231
Dear Lord, today I am reminded of Isaiah 58:11: The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Thank you Lord for your glorious...
Replies
8
Views
230
For years I have felt lost. The last year has become the best time of my life but the person who fueled that left me. My last 4 months without them has been hard, I’ve grown in very positive ways, even started to work on my relationship with God. But I have set myself back also. I just want to...
Replies
5
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,208
Messages
16,797,147
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom