2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
My husband ###, just went to work in a cold raining with ice. I am worried about him please pray to guide my husband to his work safely and home. Please pray that the roads clear up soon.
Replies
5
Views
103
  • Locked
My son ###, was transferred to another jail and is waiting for his sentence on January 08, 2014. My son is 29 years old and has been in jail since February 12, 2013. My son took a plea and is taking responsibility, but he also has 2 children: a son who is 9 years old and a 9-month-old daughter...
Replies
5
Views
44
  • Locked
DEAR READER: AS I AM GOING TO TAKE THE DHA EXAM THIS DECEMBER 23, 2013. I AM ASKING YOU TO PLEASE INCLUDE ME IN YOUR PRAYER. I KNOW YOU HAVE MANY PROBLEMS AND PRAYER RIGHT NOW BUT I BEG YOU TO INCLUDE ME, I REALLY NEED TO PASS THE DHA EXAM FOR NURSES (###) SO I CAN HELP MY FAMILY ESP MY MOM. I...
Replies
6
Views
101
  • Locked
Dear God, You have helped me so much and I thank you for all the answered prayers. I don't want to be judgemental of others. I feel like my husband is being taken advantage of. He is so kind and always wants to help. He is always helping more than we are able. Please be with me this weekend...
Replies
6
Views
39
  • Locked
Having a very difficult morning and it's just after 7:00 a.m. I am severely depressed, crying, trying so hard to find income to pay bills. My husband's wages will be garnished if our taxes aren't paid by the 10th. When that happens I will be forced to leave my home and divorced. I am doing all I...
Replies
4
Views
79
  • Locked
Dear brother, I am married recently and I am expecting a baby in this January. My father-in-law started a new school. He is expecting money from my mother's family. Already we have given a huge amount of money in the form of dowry. Just because I am carrying a baby, I am feeling so sick and...
Replies
4
Views
74
  • Locked
I went for a job interview and I'm really expecting good news. Please pray for me that they call me and give me this job in Jesus name. I put all my hope in you Lord open this door for me in Jesus name. Amen Thankyou friends I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
387
  • Locked
Thanks to all who have prayed. My husband is in jail. He's a good man who made a bad mistake with money but everyone was completely repaid. We were promised that if we repaid everyone it would be dismissed. He's in jail. The people who lent us money are suffering as I can make enough to keep the...
Replies
4
Views
59
  • Locked
Thanks to all who have prayed. My husband is in jail. He's a good man who made a bad mistake with money but everyone was completely repaid. We were promised that if we repaid everyone it would be dismissed. He's in jail. The people who lent us money are suffering as I can make enough to keep the...
Replies
5
Views
48
  • Locked
PLEASE LET US BE MINDFUL IN OUR DAILY WALK NOT TO FORGET THAT GOD IS WATCHING US AND WE NEED TO WALK GODLY, AND LET THE WORD OF OUR MOUTH AND THE MEDITATION OF OUR HEARTS BE ACCEPTABLE IN THE SITE OF GOD! OH LORD MY STRENGTH, MY REDEEMER. COME ON PEOPLE OF GOD! LETS GROW IN THE LORD.
Replies
5
Views
51
Back
Top Bottom