Dear brother, I am ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear brother,

I am married recently and I am expecting a baby in this January. My father-in-law started a new school. He is expecting money from my mother's family. Already we have given a huge amount of money in the form of dowry. Just because I am carrying a baby, I am feeling so sick and giddy. I came to my mother's house just before two weeks. For the past two days, my husband is not talking with me. Sometimes I feel why I got married all of a sudden. I feel so alone when my husband stops talking with me. I am also much worried about my delivery pain. God, please help me. Don't punish me. I trust in Jesus alone. Please pray for me.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my complete healing of my lower back herniated disk that causes me so much pain for over ### years. I already suffer from the neck herniations since I was ### years. Now again lower back in my ###s too many years in chronic pain please pray for my complete healing 🙏🏻 thank you
Replies
9
Views
381
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
260
Dear brother and sister do pray for me. I have lost one of my friends' important documents. I have searched everywhere in my house but I can't find anymore. Please pray for me I hope they if you pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ He will surely give me back the lost item. I believed that...
Replies
9
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,168
Messages
16,796,817
Members
649,716
Latest member
Nymuixuurlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom