Lord Please Forgive Me And Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellen

Prayer Partner
Dear God, You have helped me so much and I thank you for all the answered prayers. I don't want to be judgemental of others. I feel like my husband is being taken advantage of. He is so kind and always wants to help. He is always helping more than we are able. Please be with me this weekend. Please help my heart to be kind. I have a big event to go to. It is costing us so much money and some of the people I will be forced to be around are people that it's hard to like. I want to be kind and living to each and everyone of them Lord because it is your will. Please help everything to go well. Please help the bride to be filled with joy and love and the peace of your spirit. Please keep the evil away from me. I pray they just stay away and if they try to bother me please keep me calm. I want to please you. Please help the kids to travel safely here and back on their long road trip. Please Lord keep your arms around me and my love ones on this very trying weekend to come. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i dotn want to spend the res tof my life trying to be free form yants and mold and fightign wiht mym othe rnon stop i feel liek theres no hope im exhauste dhave mercy:(
Replies
9
Views
128
Lord, God my father in Heaven. I've been depressed these past few weeks. I resented masturbation, lust, pornography, and smoking as a form of comfort. I know it won't help me with my depression, as my depression stems from not reading your word and ignoring your ways, as well as being a lukewarm...
Replies
8
Views
278
I feel the weight is too heavy by myself. :( Please forgive me and heal my ### and ###. Heal the damages I have done in their lives in every way. Please also forgive me for killing ants, destroying your home, and making anger. Please help me with these issues. Please heal the sinking home of...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,213
Messages
16,797,177
Members
649,771
Latest member
Sctaroumir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom