lovemyson
Humble Prayer Warrior
My son ###, was transferred to another jail and is waiting for his sentence on January 08, 2014. My son is 29 years old and has been in jail since February 12, 2013. My son took a plea and is taking responsibility, but he also has 2 children: a son who is 9 years old and a 9-month-old daughter.
They need their Dad, and I, as his mother, am pleading for my son for the judge to be lenient and grant clemency for ###.
I have thyroid cancer and other medical problems as well. I am divorced from his father, but so far I've gone through a lot with his father. I thank God every day for giving me another day with my children. I have been praying to God like a lifetime you can say. I know that God doesn't give you what you want. He gives you what He wants on His time. I just hope and pray God grants me my son.
I always keep my children in prayer, but at this time my son is in a lot of prayers to guide him home to his children. My son always fulfilled my life with joy, even if at times I was worried about him like now.
I feel that my granddaughter has really changed my son's life ever since he found out it was a girl.
I don't like seeing my son through a glass nor seeing him in jail nor behind the walls of a prison. I can say I know how every mother that has their child in jail or prison feels. I have faith in God, but at times I feel weak like something is missing in my life. I know that God will guide my son and my son will be coming home soon.
They need their Dad, and I, as his mother, am pleading for my son for the judge to be lenient and grant clemency for ###.
I have thyroid cancer and other medical problems as well. I am divorced from his father, but so far I've gone through a lot with his father. I thank God every day for giving me another day with my children. I have been praying to God like a lifetime you can say. I know that God doesn't give you what you want. He gives you what He wants on His time. I just hope and pray God grants me my son.
I always keep my children in prayer, but at this time my son is in a lot of prayers to guide him home to his children. My son always fulfilled my life with joy, even if at times I was worried about him like now.
I feel that my granddaughter has really changed my son's life ever since he found out it was a girl.
I don't like seeing my son through a glass nor seeing him in jail nor behind the walls of a prison. I can say I know how every mother that has their child in jail or prison feels. I have faith in God, but at times I feel weak like something is missing in my life. I know that God will guide my son and my son will be coming home soon.
