2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I am praying that God will build a hedge of protection around all of his children.
Replies
6
Views
39
  • Locked
I am praying that God will give me the strength to be able to complete the huge bank statement that I am currently working on.
Replies
6
Views
32
  • Locked
I am praying that God will show me Favor on my job and every aspect of life.
Replies
6
Views
82
  • Locked
Dear Almighty Father God, please knock down the wall / communication barrier between ### and me! Please, dear Lord, bring Your promises and Your purpose to prompt fulfillment in our lives!
Replies
8
Views
108
  • Locked
Thank you God for everything! I love you my God amen n amen
Replies
8
Views
54
  • Locked
First I want to Praise our God, I worship his holy name. Forgive my sins Lord. I thank you for all the blessings you provide daily, and salvation. Thanks and glory to God. Lord help me to make you happy. Hallelujah! That ### is healed of all ailments, diseases, injuries, and emotional pain...
Replies
8
Views
77
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, fill this place with Thy holy presence. Let me feel your embrace. Lord, touch this heart of mine. With your love so divine. We are not worthy of Thee. We are not able to do anything without your presence and love. Fill us Lord Jesus with your love. Because in Thy presence of Jehovah...
Replies
8
Views
120
  • Locked
Please pray that we can get out of ### bad real estate deal without losing any more money or being sued. Please pray that the sellers be at peace with losing the deal and send them someone to buy their house quickly. Please let us all find peace and compromise. Please let us be able to enjoy the...
Replies
7
Views
54
  • Locked
Lord, please grant me deep inner peace of mind towards the man I love, whose attitude hurts me. May God direct us in His will. May my feelings and emotions be cushioned as God takes control of this situation I cannot manage on my own!
Replies
6
Views
81
  • Locked
Please pray that our Sunday morning is filled with people, a filled sanctuary and filled ministry with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, all by the Lord's grace and all to His glory!
Replies
7
Views
51
Back
Top Bottom