2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I LOVE MY LORD, HE HAS PROVIDED SO MUCH FOR ME. :) I continue to pray You return my love here on earth. LORD YOU ARE MY FIRST LOVE MY ALMIGHTY FATHER!!! I know YOU are capable. Please let YOUR will be done. LOVE MY LORD!! I pray for this in JESUS Name AMEN !!
Replies
9
Views
113
  • Locked
Father Lord You know the hearts of these 2 youths. You know how much they love & care for each other. Lord You also know how much hurt they've inflicted upon each other through some misunderstandings. Lord we come before You once again. to lift up these 2 youths unto Your mighty hands Lord...
Replies
10
Views
84
  • Locked
This morning I have a job interview. Please pray for ###. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
62
  • Locked
Father Lord You know how tresses ### was throughout this A level exam period and that how her acne broke out die to her stress level. Lor we lift up this skin problem unto Your mighty hands Lord. pour down Your healing & totally HEAL her of this acne problem lord!!! we ask that You TOTALLY stamp...
Replies
12
Views
74
  • Locked
Father Lord thank You for walking with ### through each day of her A level exams. thank You for blessing her that her internship application has been accepted. Lord though the school she has been posted to is not of her choice but we know that You have Your plans to send her there. Lord we could...
Replies
8
Views
69
  • Locked
I been seeing some things in YouTube that I think is real and I ask you to tell me the truth. Father in the name of Jesus, I rebuke the spirit of poverty in my life. Amen. Father in the name of Jesus, all evil chains in me are broken and all evil in my life are destroyed. Amen. Father in the...
Replies
9
Views
135
  • Locked
I PRAY, LORD LIFT THE BURDENS FROM MY BODY AND MIND. RESTORE MY JOVIAL ARTISTIC SPIRIT!! Help me to receive HUGE MIRACLES!! In August 2013 my back was completely healed instantaneously. After 4 years of pain and severe stiffness from paralyzation. I PRAY, LORD HEAL MY PAIN AGAIN!!! HEAL MY...
Replies
8
Views
51
  • Locked
I wanted to share this with everyone to prove that God is Amazing & He does & will make miracles for you all too. This is the greatest gift The Lord has given me in this whole journey. It is the Most Wonderful epiphany The Lord has given me! It was as though ### said I Love You. You all know how...
Replies
13
Views
332
  • Locked
Lord thank you for all the blessings. I believe, received, and accepting today is the day I asked from you. thank you. glory to The Lord. I prayed in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
47
  • Locked
I am praying that God will give me the strength to deal with a difficult supervisor.
Replies
13
Views
70
Back
Top Bottom