Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribsc

Humble Servant of All
I been seeing some things in YouTube that I think is real and I ask you to tell me the truth. Father in the name of Jesus, I rebuke the spirit of poverty in my life. Amen. Father in the name of Jesus, all evil chains in me are broken and all evil in my life are destroyed. Amen. Father in the name of Jesus, all plans of the enemy for me and my life are destroyed. Amen. Father in the name of Jesus, I declare that my life shall prosper according to your will. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank You for another day of life and for all the blessings You continue to give. I pray for Your guidance as I lead our seniors — may they appreciate the work we’ve done this year and feel the sincerity of my efforts. Please protect me from those who try to pull me down or cause harm...
Replies
12
Views
152
Dear heavenly Father God i pray no weapon form against me and my close relations shall proper even dreams about losing all my close relations some how and wrong people being around us constantly even ones about ### being around or constantly around or ### please distance them far from us i pray...
Replies
10
Views
187
Please pray for me I am facing attacks on my health and on my life. Lord guide me and protect me from all evil. I defend me from the wicked and my enemies.
Replies
11
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom