I PRAY, LORD LIFT THE BURDENS FROM MY BODY ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

snellwoman

Disciple of Prayer
I PRAY, LORD LIFT THE BURDENS FROM MY BODY AND MIND. RESTORE MY JOVIAL ARTISTIC SPIRIT!!

Help me to receive HUGE MIRACLES!! In August 2013 my back was completely healed instantaneously. After 4 years of pain and severe stiffness from paralyzation.

I PRAY, LORD HEAL MY PAIN AGAIN!!! HEAL MY PAIN!!! I PRAY FOR COMPLETELY NEW FEET FOR THE NEW YEAR 2014!! LORD AND ALL YOUR ANGELS, HEAL THE BONE SPURS IN MY FEET!!! STRENGTHEN AND HEAL MY BONES.

YOU ARE A GOD OF MIRACLES AND YOU CAN PROVIDE ME WITH NEW HEALTHY BODY PARTS. LORD, I GLADLY RECEIVE THESE NEW HEALTHY BODY PARTS. NEW HEALTHY FEET!!! I LOVINGLY EMBRACE YOUR MIRACLES AND PRAISE YOU!! Thank You for a gentle spring season 2014 filled with nurturing and delight.

Thank You for GIVING ME DANCING FEET!! FEET THAT I CAN ATTEND WEEKLY DANCE CLASSES WITH!! THANK YOU FOR RE-ENERGIZING ME, FULL OF LIFE!!

GOD, I LOVE YOU FOR ALL YOU DO AND PROVIDE. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR LIFTING ALL MY PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL PAIN AND RESTORING PERFECT HEALTH IN MY BODY MIND AND SPIRIT!!!

In Jesus Christ I pray.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray Lord help heal my body my legs are sore sometimes I feel unbalanced. Help me to slow down also. Thank you Lord amen.
Replies
6
Views
234
Please Lord, lift this burden of depression and hopelessness. I want so badly to feel hope and peace. Thank you kindly for your prayer, strength and support.
Replies
12
Views
213
I pray that God heal every sickness from my body and bless me with a child.
Replies
6
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom