Jesus Be My Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.

1cherished

Prayer Partner
I thank you Lord, I give you honor and praise. Thank you for delivering from every enemy attack, attempting to weaken, distract and come against my life and family. I speak peace and joy. I am a child of the most High God, El Shaddai. Get thee behind me, Satan! You will not stop or hinder me. We are strong in the Lord and the power of His might, we come together in unity against the forces of darkness, coming against God's elect. I ask for a covering of the blood of Jesus Christ, and the full Armour of God over and around us, and our families. We ask for warrior angels above, below and around as a wall of protection. We ask that You send Your chosen army to dismantle anything that Satan may be sending against us.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone 🤍 I hope it’s okay that I share something a little different here. I would really appreciate your thoughts and prayers about it. In the dream I was on something like a boat or open bus up in the sky with other people. Another group next to us were screaming and a voice over a...
Replies
10
Views
787
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
331
Dear God, I come to you today to pray for my relationship. ###...You know my heart and my deepest desires and, you know the struggles and challenges my partner and I are facing. Please help us to communicate openly and honestly, with each other to listen with empathy, and compassion, and to...
Replies
7
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,427
Members
649,791
Latest member
Chaerfuorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom