Please Pray For God To Give Hope For ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
My mother is jobless and when I asked her why didn't she reply to job advertisements she said something like "There's no point, they won't answer me anyway, I would just waste my time". Please pray God to make her believe herself that she is able to get one. Also pray that God would reveal all her talents and gifts supernaturally to everyone who read her's CV.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Dear Father, please bless his mother and myself with a job, and as we are not a young applicant, please interference our job applications so we can get attention from the decision maker and hire us. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help my son meet someone to be his friend and also someone else to be a prospective wife. He has had many struggles the last two years and has moved ### months ago far away. He has not had the opportunity to meet anyone due to his time consumption job. He loves his job coaching children’s...
Replies
13
Views
507
Please pray for me so that God will give me back the house that was our ancestors' house and we had to sell it. Thank you all.
Replies
6
Views
89
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 31:14: what will I do when God confronts me? What will I answer when called to account? Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:14, Job expresses a profound awareness of his accountability before God. He recognizes that one day...
Replies
10
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom