2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please continue to pray for little ### who is sick, he might have strep throat, he is not eating or sleeping and has a high fever.
Replies
13
Views
107
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I'm in a glummy mood and need to perk up to get my work done today. I need grace to get focused and do a good job today.
Replies
10
Views
76
  • Locked
By ###, *** posts * Social Groups: financial-issues-prayer-support prayer-responses * First posted Wed. Dec. 4 *** Please pray for my baby brother ###. He is has a drug problem that now is affecting his thought process and his way of speaking with people. It is to the point that his family is...
Replies
6
Views
63
  • Locked
I declare in Jesus' name that ### is not pregnant, that she is no longer with ### that I am in her heart and You God are working miracles in both our lives, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
6
Views
85
  • Locked
Father I pray for this day to be filled with Your peace, do not let me feel bad at all and fill me with the same peace that surpasses all understanding that You filled me with yesterday, in Jesus' name I declare this day will be very enjoyable, in His name, Amen
Replies
6
Views
31
?
  • Locked
I am still having bad pain in my right shoulder, crook of my arm, forearm, wrist. I am very angry. I am going to see the PA today. Pray things turn out well, and I get better soon. Also please pray ### gets back in time to take me. It is long walk, it is raining. If I do have to walk, pray I get...
Replies
13
Views
172
  • Locked
Abba thank You for this day of life and all the blessings in it, thank You that I have activities to keep myself busy, thank You knowing You are working miracles already and that my miracle is soon to be delivered! Father I just want to thank You for all the blessings You already give me and to...
Replies
6
Views
95
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### who is sick and has heart problems. Also thanks for praying! Seeing prayers getting answered which is helping me try to realize not to worry God's got it, even if it's not how we expect. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
59
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I pray that my boss and I can be on the same page, especially with ###. I don't mean to make him look bad in any way but to help him. I hope that he and I can mend our relationship of workers and friends. My husband adores him and I don't want to affect his relationship with my...
Replies
6
Views
37
  • Locked
Please pray for my mother, she fell from a sudden unexplained dizzy spell and hit her head a couple days ago. We think she may have a concussion but we are not sure yet and she will not be able to see a doctor for a few days.
Replies
7
Views
58
Back
Top Bottom