Very Urgent

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
I am still having bad pain in my right shoulder, crook of my arm, forearm, wrist. I am very angry. I am going to see the PA today. Pray things turn out well, and I get better soon. Also please pray ### gets back in time to take me. It is long walk, it is raining. If I do have to walk, pray I get there on time and that I do not have asthma attack from walking. Amen and amen.
 
Lord Jesus right now I speak and declare into existence 100 fold healing in her and her family's bodies pour your oil Father and bring your will down today with blessings open heavens floodgates over their life according to your will Quick and powerful Heb 4:12 in Jesus Name Amen
 
As you have prayed for the quick healing of my injured foot, and yes it was healed in 6 weeks instead of 8 to 12, I will pray for your needs also. Good luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please touch heal me permanently forever please from absolutely all tiredness all fatigue all exustion dry etes watering eyes permanently forever absolutely all deppression all.anxity all fear asthma all symptoms of asthma all every hormonal.issues all absolutely all.fat on my whole...
Replies
10
Views
210
Asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma leave my whole entire lungs air ways body permanently forever never ever return ever right now in jesus name in jesus name my lungs aur ways be healed normal function permanently no asthma medication inhalers needed ever ever again ever now...
Replies
10
Views
186
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for complete physical healing and renewal, removal of all scars, marks, skin blemishes, hair issues, illnesses including asthma and high blood platelets, all emotional and mental struggles, curses, generational curses, poverty, misfortune, delays...
Replies
9
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,403
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom