2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Hi everyone, My name is ###. I am asking you all to pray for my father. He was burned in a fire Saturday on ###% of his body. He is in the ICU burn unit. Can you please pray for complete healing, no infections, and relief from all pain. His name is ###. Please pray he recovers that God...
Replies
10
Views
109
  • Locked
One person in my family is in trouble with the law and the entire family seem to be drawn in. I am asking you to pray for me and my family. I really need a miracle from GOD.
Replies
8
Views
55
  • Locked
Dear God, Help protect my family, friends, and teachers. Lord lead them back to you. Surround them with your holy angels. Jesus give me your spirit so they can see you in me. Lord help me not to be mean towards others and lead them away from you. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
5
Views
80
  • Locked
I am ###.###.## on my bank reconciliation statement please pray that I find my error so that I can balance my bank statement.
Replies
5
Views
110
  • Locked
Please pray that a little 5 week old black and white tuxedo kitten is found soon! I am caring for a semi feral mother cat who made its home in my fenced yard..she gave birth to 5 kittens and I am feeding them and housing them. They were all in their cat house last night but this morning the...
Replies
11
Views
100
  • Locked
Well, one of our services was disconnected yesterday. The finance company called this morning demanding payment or repossession. My electric is scheduled for disconnection on the tenth as well as my husband's wages being garnished for the taxes. And to top it off my husband just informed me he...
Replies
8
Views
142
  • Locked
= "Keep Me Posted!" = By ### * 1 posts Posted December 04, 2013 - 6:49 PM *** ###, my cousin has stage 4 stomach cancer. We need complete healing; He is ###. --- Thank you, ###
Replies
7
Views
62
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you Lord for all you do for me. Thank you for my job, my home and the many blessings you have given me. Thank you, Lord, for my beautiful Grandchildren. I ask you, Lord, please bless ###, ###, and ###. Surround them with your presence, protect them and keep them...
Replies
7
Views
47
  • Locked
I'm well favored (Gen.39:6) Lord show me mercy and give us favor (Gen.39:21) I am satisfied with your favor like Naphtali (Deut.33:23) I find favor like Esther (Esther 2:17) My set time of favor has come (Ps.102:13) Through your favor I am brought back from captivity (Ps.85:1) Because of your...
Replies
7
Views
144
  • Locked
Sorry so long, alot of need..:( Lord, you command the morning and cause the dayspring to know his place. All wickedness be shaken out of our life, in the name of Jesus (Job 38:12-13). The sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings, and every area of our life be healed, in the name of...
Replies
5
Views
32
Back
Top Bottom