The Power Of Prayer. Please Pray. Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beverly

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you Lord for all you do for me. Thank you for my job, my home and the many blessings you have given me. Thank you, Lord, for my beautiful Grandchildren.

I ask you, Lord, please bless ###, ###, and ###. Surround them with your presence, protect them and keep them safe. Let them feel your peace and heal their hearts as they are separated from us and go through this hard time. Please, Dear God, Let me be granted temporary custody of my grandchildren. Please, bring them home to me until they can be reunited with their Mom. Please, God, my life is empty without them and I feel so bad for what they must be going through and feeling. Please, let them be brought home to me soon, Dear Lord. I ask you this in your precious name. Amen
 
Hello, ###. I admire that you spent a moment to pray for your beautiful grandchildren. I trust that the Lord guides them.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, i have silent requests. Thank You in advance and for blessing all here ... in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
9
Views
208
Good afternoon, I am asking for prayers for a miracle. I left an abusive workplace with no job lined up due to reprehensible behavior beyond the scope of human decency. Prior to leaving, I did my best to resolve the situation and requested a meeting with the managers (yes three co-managers) who...
Replies
6
Views
161
Please pray for me and my children. We have been going through a difficult season of illness, and I am now unwell too. I pray that by God’s grace and His healing hand, I recover quickly so I can continue caring for my children. Please also pray for complete healing, strength, and God’s...
Replies
12
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,097
Messages
16,795,902
Members
649,647
Latest member
Steerxaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom