Lord Favor And I'm ### Plz Help;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I'm well favored (Gen.39:6) Lord show me mercy and give us favor (Gen.39:21) I am satisfied with your favor like Naphtali (Deut.33:23) I find favor like Esther (Esther 2:17) My set time of favor has come (Ps.102:13) Through your favor I am brought back from captivity (Ps.85:1) Because of your favor, the enemy will not triumph over me (Ps.41:11) Bless me and surround me as a shield (Ps.5:12) Heb4:12 QUICK and powerful Father right I speak and declare into existence 100 fold I bind all this word and will of God in my life into every area and situation that needs to have a breakthrough in my name being cleared with ### family and his followers that they will stop attacking me that they see I was a loyal good wife of God and he left and committed adultery many times until he didn't care about me at all bring your justice today God over all who came against your God ordained marriage on his side and him show them how my heart was broke and all kids don't let them have any peace about praying and fasting against a marriage to end it shame on them Lord do what's best your way now. Bring me someone else for me now replace me with a Loving Faithful Husband because that ### destroyed our marriage for years and left me for another woman please God have mercy on me today I don't want to be alone for anymore years. Bring your will down today because you are my best friend my Husband and my Father and I trust you Lord and I serve you in Jesus Name Amen please bless who prays this Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father Lord God, I come before You today acknowledging that You are in control of all things. Lord, just as You granted Queen Esther unusual favor, kindness, and acceptance, I ask for Your favor in my current situation (financial and relationships and all areas concerning me). Give me...
Replies
12
Views
283
Father, in the mighty Name of Jesus, I come before You today asking for mercy and favor. You are the God who lifts people from obscurity and places them before kings. Let Your favor locate me and distinguish me wherever I go. Lord, let the favor that was upon Esther, Joseph, Deborah, Ruth, and...
Replies
9
Views
178
🙏 Home Group Leaders' Pastor is Reaching Out to Her in 3-6 hrs... Please ask for mercy and favor on the call... May she answer it with a humble heart and be willing to reconcile, reunite and may I literally be Jesus in front of her and our son, nonstop... Regardless of Reasons — Since she's not...
Replies
8
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom