Please pray for me. I'm in a glummy mood ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leona

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for me. I'm in a glummy mood and need to perk up to get my work done today. I need grace to get focused and do a good job today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really not in a good mood today for multiple reasons and now on top of that I feel that certain people in my environment are being used to test me under the influence of spiritual warfare that has been targeting me in retaliation since I left the new age. I'm SO sick of this warfare, it...
Replies
10
Views
147
Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
175
My life is hard and my family is very difficult to deal with and live with. Everyone I live with complains about me and everywhere I work at people complain about me. I haven't done anything wrong. I hope and wish I live alone and work alone. I always have cleaning jobs I hate it. When my mom...
Replies
6
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,405
Messages
16,799,517
Members
649,910
Latest member
Cioraenmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom