Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastelmoment

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord, I pray that my boss and I can be on the same page, especially with ###. I don't mean to make him look bad in any way but to help him. I hope that he and I can mend our relationship of workers and friends. My husband adores him and I don't want to affect his relationship with my husband in any way. I hope they can continue to help each other. I pray that ### can not only see my sensitive side but to truly understand that I am broken for what You broke me for. I don't want my bosses to see me as someone who is basically dumb. Help them to see past that Lord and provide me help. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - I’m having a hard time today my boss wouldn’t talk to me about my work. It’s really weird I don’t know what I did to be treated this way. I hope I can handle this .. help me Lord. I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
217
Please pray that the Lord will help me with a situation at work. A long time friend and co-worker has always criticized me and my work in front of others. At times it has risen to the level of hostile attacks. The frequency and intensity of these attacks has increased in the last year. In the...
Replies
11
Views
433
I would like to ask for prayer for tomorrow and the time ahead at my workplace:Please pray that things will go well at my workplace. Pray that I will feel safe and calm, experience God's favor, and be given tasks that I can manage.Also pray that my relationships with my boss and my coworkers...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom