2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Prayer For My Dog ### Started by ###, Posted December 04, 2013 - 7:01 PM [ PRECIOUS ] *** I pray that my Dog ### would get better but also that I could walk with her like when we first would walk together, she is a huge joy in my life, my best friend, and I really want to be able to spend the...
Replies
8
Views
66
  • Locked
My wife and I are struggling ...we have drifted apart. I love her dearly and I'm dying to hear her tell me she loves me. Please pray as I do for us to fall in love again. She is my life and I want her in my arms again. Please pray for us.
Replies
12
Views
193
  • Locked
Dear Almighty God Hear and answer my prayer....Please soften ### heart and let her know how much we mean to each other and have her make contact with me and apologize about how she has treated me and help her want to get back together and work on the issues we had....let us both heal and care...
Replies
9
Views
205
  • Locked
Lord I want to thank you for the ways you are opening up for me to get this funds that I so in need of Lord, Father you know the situations that I am facing Lord, I thank you for the strength and your grace Lord, you have kept me from it all in the past Lord and I know you WILL do the same for...
Replies
9
Views
51
  • Locked
Dear God, Please I God help me to find Job Here where I live soon please I am afraid, God please. Help me God, to find this Job that is in the desires of my heart, please don't let unemployment be an obstacle in my private life, please don't let my necessity be an opportunity for people to...
Replies
9
Views
116
  • Locked
My lord, I pray for the eyes of ### heart to open on me once again lord, work in his heart lord jesus, break whatever chain of evil of jealousy that is there lord, you can do the impossible lord, I trust in you lord jesus that his heart will turn to me once again and it will be a time of joy and...
Replies
10
Views
64
  • Locked
Please pray for this deep depression that I'm experiencing. ... * Started by ### (### Posts), Yesterday, 04:53 PM *** Please pray for this deep depression that I'm experiencing. I do not want to live anymore.
Replies
10
Views
79
  • Locked
Hopelessnes And Depression: post #1 * By ### * 1 posts *** I am a ### yr old christian man, who needs deliverance from depression and hopelessness, married but feels lonely, got kids but feels lonely.
Replies
9
Views
71
  • Locked
Thank u to everyone who prays for me. I been going thru alot. Struggling with life, financially, emotionally, education wise. Right now my main concern and worries is my relationship. My bf and I are having issues. Adultery, he commits. Watching xxx it kills me inside. Why does he need to watch...
Replies
9
Views
52
  • Locked
Lord please kill my unhappy heart and let your happiness and laughter fill me God. I pray for ###, please bring her to you soon dear God.
Replies
8
Views
171
Back
Top Bottom