Prayer For My Dog ###Started by ###, Posted December ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegretFULLY

Beloved of All
Prayer For My Dog ###

Started by ###, Posted December 04, 2013 - 7:01 PM [ PRECIOUS ] *** I pray that my Dog ### would get better but also that I could walk with her like when we first would walk together, she is a huge joy in my life, my best friend, and I really want to be able to spend the deep joyful times that I have had with her in the past. Now that she is getting older, we don't know how much longer she has. It might be a while anyway, I guess I'm praying that I could just be a really good friend to her and walk with her and let myself appreciate the stillness and joy of having ### like when I was first walking with her. AMEN
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted yesterday and the replies gave me some comfort. I want to expand a bit more. My fiance and I are in a long distance relationship. He is in ### while I'm in ###. We had planned to fly back to our home country in June which we did for our civil registry. However a few days before flying I...
Replies
10
Views
212
My dog is kidney failure, and if he doesn’t start eating soon, I’m gonna lose him.
Replies
10
Views
454
This Lady said God had called her to pooficy we were all excited she called 12 women in the church we were excited she would go up in the spirit and everyone got it but me it would be there then this pure white hand would wipe it away by the way this lady had been in a wheel chair for maybe...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,087
Messages
16,795,786
Members
649,634
Latest member
Eleshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom