My lord, i pray for the eyes of ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nats

Good and Faithful Servant
My lord, I pray for the eyes of ### heart to open on me once again lord, work in his heart lord jesus, break whatever chain of evil of jealousy that is there lord, you can do the impossible lord, I trust in you lord jesus that his heart will turn to me once again and it will be a time of joy and happiness in both our lives. Lord you said ask I shall receive lord show your presents in my life lord. IN JESUS HOLY NAME AMEN.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
STAY ON BENDING KNEES AND BEND ELBOWS SEEKING "GOD'S" FACE FOR WHAT YOU DESIRE... "GOD" LOVE ANS. HIS PEOPLE PRAYERS
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray to you and ask that my meeting goes smoothly today with no changes in procedures that make the job harder or harder for my stds to get what they need. Keep us in your arms and carry us through all of our hours. Bless everyone we come in contact with and those dear to us that are...
Replies
10
Views
151
Lord, I pray to you today that everything goes smoothly at work. That no processes need to change. That all enrolled correctly. That everyone is nice and do not confront me in any way. That no one experiences a situation that upsets or makes for a trying time for them. I pray for a raise that...
Replies
11
Views
229
Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,087
Messages
16,795,786
Members
649,634
Latest member
Eleshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom