Father I pray for this day to be filled ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father I pray for this day to be filled with Your peace, do not let me feel bad at all and fill me with the same peace that surpasses all understanding that You filled me with yesterday, in Jesus' name I declare this day will be very enjoyable, in His name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom I need to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Can you please pray for me that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me to boldly proclaim the gospel, the Lord Jesus and Truth in Jesus name please? Thank you and God bless you in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
163
Thank you for your prayer support in this time of need. I pray in JESUS I pray and I trust you that it will be filled with stamp of approval and granted to me by tomorrow MY .D in your name amen I am grateful for your prayer support Amen
Replies
9
Views
170
🙇🏻 Holy Spirit's Strength & Power, Christ Dwells in Our Hearts, Know Dimensions of Christ's Love, Filled to Overflowing w/God's Spirit Eph 3:14-20 🧎🏽‍♂️"We bow our knees You, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, asking He would grant us...
Replies
11
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom