Student Ambassadors Interview Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie12

Prayer Partner
I understand that if it's meant for me then I will have it. Lord today I pray that my friends and I do well at our interview for student ambassadors. I pray that they see us suitable enough to be a part of their program. Overall I pray we all have a very productive day. Calm our nervousness and clear our minds enough so we can think straight to answer whatever questions that they throw at us. God this is a big opportunity that we all want very badly and we would be forever grateful for you giving us the opportunity. Whether we get it or not we know that the decision was in your hands. We will accept it and move forward because it wasn't meant to be. We won't question you about why. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
once we speak from our heart into the atmosphere the lord takes those words and grants the desires of our heart according to his will by faith all things are possible starting praising god now for you victory take out the doubt and claim your victory for your situation Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, thank You for this interview. Help me to calm my nerves and the stress I’m feeling so I can be focused on the questions I’m asked. I pray that my responses will resonate with the hiring team. Please, Father, I ask that you would give me favor with the interviewers and an opportunity to step...
Replies
6
Views
134
I was laid off three months ago and have been actively applying for jobs since. Some interviews reach the final stage, but I keep getting rejected afterward. I’m practicing today for another interview, and I’m hoping to do better. English isn’t my first language, but I’m proficient. I’m also an...
Replies
9
Views
338
Lord, I completely trust your plan for my future. I have a very important interview today, I’ve been out of work for more than a month. I have one month left of money to pay our bills. Please Lord, help me find employment that can create stability and peace for my family. I ask this in the name...
Replies
7
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom