PLEASE LORD I pray for my friend ### and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnastasiaKai23

Humble Prayer Warrior
PLEASE LORD I pray for my friend ### and her daughter ###. Bring peace to their hearts and minds. Allow ###'s surgery to go well and allow ### to be successful in her new job. They love You very much and I pray for them. In JESUS NAME AMEN.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Dear Father, we together lift up ### situation unto You and humbly ask Your blessing of protection on the surgery, and also ### unto You and humbly ask Your guidance and wisdom on her new job. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the Lord to draw my friend ### towards Him and to draw us together, as I have developed deep genuine feelings for her and I know that I could be a light for the Lord in her life and show her the type of love that God expects for a man to love a woman... Thanks in advance for your...
Replies
10
Views
265
Please pray for my Friends ### who is supposed to have surgery in just a few short hours. Please pray for them to be at peace, pray for the Drs. Nurses and anyone involved in the surgery, and for everything to go well with no complications at all in Jesus name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
214
Praise the Lord that I have been able to go to church twice, even though my friend didn't go. But today, she has messaged me & said that she woke up feeling dizzy & not feeling well, but she also said that she really wants to go church as she hasn't been for a while. She is trying to feel...
Replies
8
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom