Dear Lord, Thank you for this day. Thank you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beverly

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord, Thank you for this day. Thank you for the ### phone calls I had this morning. Please. Lord watch over my ### and let her feel your love and my love. Surround my ### ### with your spirit. Help us all through this hard time. You know my heart and my thoughts. Thank you, Dear Lord. Please Dear God, let me be granted guardianship of ###, ###, and ###, so that I can give them a nurturing, loving, stable home. Bring them home to me in time for Christmas, please Lord, until they can be reunited with their Mom.

Lord, Thank you for my home and my job. Please Bless the homeless. Let them find shelter, a place where they can stay warm and have food.

Thank you for loving me and for bringing me to you.

In your precious name I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for today. It was a good day and Others helped me when I wasn’t expecting it. I feel good and I have food to eat and shelter. I am well. Protect us over the weekend and protect others who must travel distances.
Replies
6
Views
183
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
403
Jesus thank you for doing only what you could do. After applying to over three hundred jobs. I have a job interview this week. Praise your holy name thank you thank you thank you. Im so thankful for your grace and mercy. Please bless me with this job. I pray the salary is an increase and my...
Replies
9
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,130
Messages
16,796,377
Members
649,671
Latest member
Chruymoraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom