Dear Father, I thank You that I have done ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
STAND

Prayer Requests:

1. Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time at work. They need strength and guidance.
2. Healing for ### who is battling a serious illness. Please ask for a miracle.
3. Pray for ### and their family as they navigate a challenging season in their lives.
4. ### is struggling with addiction and needs support and encouragement to overcome this battle.
5. Pray for ### who is facing financial difficulties. They need wisdom and provision.
6. ### is dealing with depression and anxiety. Please lift them up for peace and comfort.
7. Pray for ### who is preparing for a major surgery. They need healing and a successful recovery.
8. ### is going through a divorce and needs strength and healing during this painful time.
9. Pray for ### who is searching for a new job. They need guidance and opportunities.
10. ### is struggling with infertility and needs hope and a miracle.
11. Pray for ### who is battling cancer. They need strength, healing, and comfort.
12. ### is dealing with the loss of a loved one and needs comfort and healing.
13. Pray for ### who is struggling with addiction and needs support and encouragement.
14. ### is facing a difficult decision and needs wisdom and guidance.
15. Pray for ### who is dealing with a chronic illness. They need healing and strength.
16. ### is struggling with anxiety and needs peace and comfort.
17. Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time in their marriage. They need healing and reconciliation.
18. ### is dealing with financial difficulties and needs provision and wisdom.
19. Pray for ### who is battling a serious illness. Please ask for a miracle.
20. ### is struggling with depression and needs hope and healing.

Thank you for standing in prayer for these requests. Let us continue to lift up those in need and trust in God's power to heal and provide. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since I have done so many things that hurt people, just let me go I am unworthy of your love. Let me do it my way since your way takes very long and I don't need to read the Bible and pretend just release me and let me pursue what I wanted to do since I am a sinner not worthy and you are God. I...
Replies
8
Views
291
Lord, I am ### years old but only now I'm learning your teachings. I have committed so many sins back then when I was not studying your teachings. Lord, I hope your beautiful plan for my life will continue even though I am only learning now. Please forgive me for all my sins that I have...
Replies
12
Views
456
Dear Lord Jesus, Going back to my last prayer. I worked at a zoo that supported the LGBT community but thankfully I didn’t have to participate. People did not know my nature there. Here is something concerning what could I have done and should’ve done please let me know. I don’t have a Pastor to...
Replies
5
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,130
Messages
16,796,377
Members
649,671
Latest member
Chruymoraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom