Will You Pray With Me For Health And Guidance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justaperson

Disciple of Prayer
Hi everyone,

Today I write to you happy that there is an organisation willing to pray for others. This kindness is truly heart warming. I hope that whomever is reading this is doing well.

I am ###, a young adult from Europe, and would like to request a prayer. For some years I have been ill now, battling through infections and more. Things are not getting much better although I have been incredibly blessed with a supporting and loving family.

I have always believed in God, He is my rock, my everything, and I wish to serve Him with all my heart and soul. Most recently I have become very confused about religion in general, I’m in doubt about which religion is right. I love Jesus, and God, but I'm scared, and your prayers would mean the world to me.

With all my heart and soul I have begun to ask God for His guidance, I pray for hours, crying out to Him, but I’m afraid He is mad at me, or that I’m not praying the right way. That is why I came here.

Hopefully you would be willing to help me. I would like to request prayer for His guidance, for His help, and especially I pray for a clear sign that would take my doubts away. I pray for a clear sign, and it would be appreciated beyond words if you would help me pray.

Thank you so much for this opportunity of prayer and may God bless you, everything according to His will,

###.
 
Hi everyone,

Today I write to you happy that there is an organisation willing to pray for others. This kindness is truly heart warming. I hope that whomever is reading this is doing well.

I am ###, a young adult from Europe, and would like to request a prayer. For some years I have been ill now, battling through infections and more. Things are not getting much better although I have been incredibly blessed with a supporting and loving family.

I have always believed in God, He is my rock, my everything, and I wish to serve Him with all my heart and soul. Most recently I have become very confused about religion in general, I’m in doubt about which religion is right. I love Jesus, and God, but I'm scared, and your prayers would mean the world to me.

With all my heart and soul I have begun to ask God for His guidance, I pray for hours, crying out to Him, but I’m afraid He is mad at me, or that I’m not praying the right way. That is why I came here.

Hopefully you would be willing to help me. I would like to request prayer for His guidance, for His help, and especially I pray for a clear sign that would take my doubts away. I pray for a clear sign, and it would be appreciated beyond words if you would help me pray.

Thank you so much for this opportunity of prayer and may God bless you, everything according to His will,

###.

Hello saint you have already experienced God in your life because you have faith to know there is a God out there you just have to go out and find a church home and get under a leader who can teach you the words of Christ and become a warrior in God's army I pray right now that you find a church home to work out your soul salvation I bind up doubt and confusion in your life and loose God's love into your heart and soul Amen
 
Dear Father, I bless Your Name that because of Your love upon ### so we can meet through this site and lift up our prayer for each other. Lord, please bless ### with good health, healing from any sickness, peace in mind, comfort, and joy to praise Your Name. Please guide ### into the still water and please refresh ###'s soul and please make ### a new person who is full of joy and love. Please let Your Name be glorified upon ###. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, Your word tells us “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.”...
Replies
11
Views
237
Last time I posted I relapsed off alcohol and as you'll see on my last post I prayed that I would immediately stop and I wouldn't go back to my ex. You guys prayed for me and I thank you. The next day after I prayed my ex contacted me and I responded and went back to him and continued to drink...
Replies
11
Views
198
A Prayer for Healing, Guidance, and Future Hope Heavenly Father, Almighty God, I come before You today with a heart full of hope, vulnerability, and trust. You know the depths of my soul, and You know the desires, hurts, and dreams that I carry. I lift up this prayer to You, placing my life, my...
Replies
7
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,130
Messages
16,796,377
Members
649,671
Latest member
Chruymoraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom