2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

A
  • Locked
Please pray that my husband gets the job that he applied for, and that he gets the right wage so that we can pay our bills. Also, we would need to sell our house because we would have to relocate and get the right house once we were there. The salvation of my daughters, their husbands, and...
Replies
5
Views
305
B
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Please get my ### back to me. I wonder how much more pain is still in store for me. Lord why are you testing me so long. I am no longer able to take this pain Lord. Please save your child and fulfill my heart's desire Lord. I am unable to make it Lord please help me, Rescue me and...
Replies
6
Views
350
N
  • Locked
I'm truly sorry to hear about your situation. It's important to reach out for support during such challenging times. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Local Assistance Programs**: Look into local shelters, food banks, and community centers that offer assistance to those in need...
2
Replies
11
Views
424
florinda
F
  • Locked
i just got back from my village today, but i already miss it so badly. i miss my family there and the scenery of the village, i feel so lonely here without my family. i'm crying so bad now like my eyes gonna fall out. this feeling is killing me, it's hurting me so much. this is not the first...
Replies
7
Views
428
  • Locked
We are Preparing for a Whole Night prayer on ###, Lord we are praying that the WHOLE NIGHT PRAYER BE BLESSED BY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT PRAYING in JESUS NAME - AMEN
Replies
4
Views
650
  • Locked
I study a part-evening construction bachelor degree. As I have a day-time job, it is not easy to complete the degree. Please ask God to give me wisdom, power, strength, health and knowledge to deal with the job tasks in my day-time job and part-time degree. In addition, I will attend an...
Replies
4
Views
342
  • Locked
Lord, please help us. We need You Lord because we have problems. We surrender the problems to Your hands. We don't have to fear. Please help us Lord today. We need Your help. Show us Your Power. We need You Lord. Please do Your miracles Lord. We surrender to You. Amen
Replies
5
Views
385
  • Locked
those that wait upon the Lord, God has a perfect plan for each of us and in that plan is growth in our spirits...continue to believe and God does answer in His timing with no waivering or fear, continue to believe and He does and will come through..God blessed me with a job and we are so...
Replies
0
Views
344
D
  • Locked
i received miracles yessss its true thank you so much dear lord thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhh
Replies
8
Views
358
L
  • Locked
Please ask Jesus if I may please have more work in my line of work Thanks
Replies
5
Views
335
Back
Top Bottom