More Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

luiza

Guest
Please ask Jesus if I may please have more work in my line of work

Thanks
 
Dear Lord Jesus, I pray to you for ###, Lord she needs more work Lord. Lord give her the blessings of greater work in her life in Jesus name we pray Amen.
 
Lord I pray in Jesus name so that ### will get a work that ### need...guide ### to find a good job amen..
 
I pray that God will give you divine wisdom to make the choices that will bless your Christian life in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Heavenly Father, please hear & grace ### with her request. Father, we put all our faith & trust in you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for more work and employment opportunities for ### and I. ### has an evangelist ministry which he has to fund himself, so we pay our way for any mission trips.
Replies
6
Views
97
I'm praying for more work hours. My finances and mental health are in shambles. I need a miracle to survive.
Replies
16
Views
217
Lord, I beg you, please bring me more freelance work. I have lost most of my work due to AI. I am a ### and I am about to have a nervous breakdown.
Replies
9
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,117
Messages
16,807,423
Members
650,557
Latest member
Scroiwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom