2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
I'm praying for the safety of our ###. Are ### reached out for guidance for mental health issues in the meantime met a person of line. There must be roadblocks if the situation our ### is in isn't safe. May there be an angel for protection. Our ### is needing guidance for work, his living...
Replies
3
Views
410
W
  • Locked
I haven't had any paid work for over 2 months. I'm not sure either the Lord is wanting me to trust him more or someone or something has spoken or possibly caused a spirit of poverty or curse over my life. Can you please help me pray to break this curse or cause of poverty over my business. that...
Replies
4
Views
311
G
  • Locked
I ask the Lord to please allow me, ###, to pass the UPCat because I really did my best in preparing for it. May I be able to study at the University of the Philippines-###. Amen!
Replies
6
Views
581
C
  • Locked
I asked for Jesus Christ to provide ### with supernatural strength, power and guard him from injury in Jesus Name. Lord Jesus, please fill ### with the power of the holy spirit to rise up like an eagle on ###, ###, he will glorify your name. The Lord is our rock and we ask that you station...
Replies
3
Views
292
A
  • Locked
Dear All I request you to pray for me so that I can grow more strong in faith and can learn to lean upon God's will in everything I do in my life. I need peace, patience and God's strength to overcome all the obstacles I am facing. Let God use me according to His will and let all be happen for...
Replies
7
Views
344
C
  • Locked
Please pray that ### will be able to get over the breakup with her boyfriend. Pray that she can focus on her studies and do well in school; pray that she may have confidence and strength to do well and persevere. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
301
W
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR ###!!!! ### is an ### year old boy that hung himself tonight. ### lives in the ### area. The paramedics were able to get ### breathing again but they said it did not look good. PLEASE PRAY THAT THE LORD HEALS ###!!!!! THAT ### LIVES!!!!!
2
Replies
10
Views
601
  • Locked
Prayer request, Please pray for the Lord to give me FAVOR, and bless me with the funds that are needed to start my home childcare center. The funds that are needed is about ### to take care of getting it up, and running. I was laid off July 29,### and the Lord asked me to trust Him and step out...
Replies
7
Views
412
  • Locked
Prayer taught By JESUS: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For...
Replies
5
Views
281
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, Please hear us & guide us in all our trials. Lord, You died for each one of us on the cross, You suffered so much to save us. Lord in my trials, I try to remember Your suffering, & see mine as trivial in comparison, but it is so hard. I will carry my cross for You Lord as long as You...
Replies
4
Views
292
Back
Top Bottom