Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter aasthajessica
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aasthajessica

Guest
Dear All I request you to pray for me so that I can grow more strong in faith and can learn to lean upon God's will in everything I do in my life. I need peace, patience and God's strength to overcome all the obstacles I am facing. Let God use me according to His will and let all be happen for His glory alone. Amen
 
Merciful Christ, I put ### in your loving care Lord. Lord she is your beautiful creation and always wants to be close to her creator Lord. Lord take heed to her prayers Lord. Lord make her grow in faith Lord, may she be your instrument doing good work for your Kingdom Lord and be a shining Light for other. Lord I put her life in your hands Lord. Lord there are issues that she has been facing in her life and needs to take decisions Lord. Lord there is also a need and request for a good life partner. Lord I urge you strong to send a rightful and God-fearing Man in her life, who is perfect in every way for her. Lord may he always lead on the good path and they make a very happy family. Lord for you nothing is impossible and you with your mighty powers and loving kindness and do all that we need Lord, yet Lord whatever may be your will, whatever is your divine plan in ###'s life be fulfilled for your greater Glory Lord, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Child of God,

Romans 10:17....So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Let’s pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Bless me Lord Jesus with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Every prayer that I pray, answer it according to Your will for my life. Bless me to walk in God’s perfect will. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose God created me for.

Bless me to grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God so that my faith will increase in You. Bless my love for You Lord Jesus to grow and flourish with each passing day, month, and year. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Let the lifestyle that I live be pleasing unto You. Help me to remember to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You to direct my footsteps.

Be Encouraged, Jesus Loves You!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Praise the Lord.

Father hear your servant's prayer, use her according to your will and for your glory. Father give her wisdom and knowledge that she will know your will in her life, help her to walk in your righteousness daily. Holy Spirit hold her hands and guide her in the right paths. Teach her your ways Lord and help her to obey your words. Father strengthen her spirit and her will that she will resist every temptation the enemy will throw at her. Protect her by your blood Lord Jesus, that no harm will come upon her. Let your light shine in her life that she will draw more people to you Lord. Help her to understand Father that your ways are different from man's ways, so that when she faces trials, she will remain standing and will have faith that you are working in her life and that all of it will be for your glory and honor. Thank you Father this we ask in Jesus mighty name, Amen.
 
God is going to use you if you are ready because God is looking for whom He should use. 1. You have to read your Bible every day

2. pray with every day

3. fast at least twice a week and stop when the Holy Spirit tells you to do so.

4. Introduce Jesus to others.
 
Lord in Jesus name bless her and keep her in Your will and purpose touch her with Peace and strength and Lord let her know to learn patience she will go through things to teach her that...keep her safe Lord in Jesus name allow all glory and honor to go to You Almighty Father in Jesus name...
 
We Pray to Deliver Patience.

Romans 12:12

Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

We Pray to Give You Strength

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

We Pray for You be in Peace

2 Thessalonians 3:16

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all.

Blessed ye his people they shall be delivered patience, strength and Peace in their lives... In Jesus Name - AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, give me wisdom and strength to face workplace challenges. Grant me patience, clear focus, and peace under pressure. Guide my actions to overcome every obstacle. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
198
Please pray for me and the class so we can start the new school year strong, we started off great but as the day went on, students got off task losing focus and not following the direction chitchatting with their neighbors. I also have a student hitting other students, his name is ###. Please...
Replies
9
Views
170
Please keep me in your prayers. I’m walking through one of the hardest seasons of my life. Since losing both my mother and father, I’ve been battling deep grief and depression. Some days it feels overwhelming, and I’m doing my best to keep trusting God even when the weight feels heavy. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,479
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom