2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
well family it's me again requesting more prayer. i worked for two weeks to get the money to get my car back and when i view my check it's ###.00 short and they said that it would be two weeks before i can get the money. i can't wait two weeks that gave me a deadline and if i don't have the...
Replies
2
Views
303
V
  • Locked
Please ask the Heavenly Father through and in the name of his son Jesus Christ to let ### have a good school year and to help her learn and to bless her and keep her safe Amen
Replies
1
Views
221
V
  • Locked
Please pray for a healing for ### Jr. and to answer his father's prayers amen
Replies
2
Views
177
G
  • Locked
Pray for the ### I love. In Jesus name we ask you Holy Spirit speak to him and tell him not to delete my number, tell him to forgive me, tell him to believe in me that I am changed and this will work out if we get together. Tell him God please to be with me. Tell him to contact me. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
315
B
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Yesterday two of my ### prophesied over me, and my heart was lifted right away. I thank you for my two loving ###, and who they are in my life. Please bless my ###, their beautiful wives and children, and grant all their hearts desires Lord. And please make every one of those...
Replies
1
Views
248
B
  • Locked
Please pray for me to secure another quickly.
Replies
2
Views
348
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
3
Views
225
jcdavid
J
  • Locked
Father, thank you for making us to see the month September, we pray that we should be covered and sustained by the blood of Jesus throughout this ### months in Jesus name. This month of ### shall not disappear with us, we shall eat and satisfy and praise the name of Lord. Those who laugh at us...
Replies
3
Views
5K
P
  • Locked
Asking for God's favor that Judge ###. ### will rule that I be restored on my federal job. I was terminated on 16 July 2011 for poor performance which is not true. My supervisor set me up to be fired so that a woman that members of my army reserve exchanged sexual favors for could take my job.
Replies
6
Views
431
jcdavid
J
C
  • Locked
Thank You Lord for today. I won't fear for You are always with me. I love You. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
231
Back
Top Bottom