2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
I need prayer for protection. I'm being attacked by the devil from all ends: my job, housing, public safety. Full attacks from Satan. I've been praying and trying to become close to Jesus, but I need prayers from you. Please send me your prayers. I need you - ###.
Replies
8
Views
452
aasthajessica
A
S
  • Locked
Lord, please deliver us from the seductive and evil woman that was flirting with my boyfriend. I found out that she was a stripper and has done spells on people. She is not a Christian and is also on medication. Father, please rid my boyfriend of any thought of her and anything they had in...
Replies
6
Views
357
S
  • Locked
Lord, please deliver us from the seductive and evil woman that was flirting with my boyfriend. I found out that she was a stripper and has done spells on people. She is not a Christian and is also on medication. Father, please rid my boyfriend of any thought of her and anything they had in...
Replies
4
Views
276
T
  • Locked
I recently just started my own cleaning business and I would ask that you pray for me to get clients so that I can help pay the bills. Also could you pray for my husband ### to find a better job. Thank you for praying for me and may God bless all of you.
2
Replies
12
Views
1K
T
  • Locked
My prayer is for God's help in attaining my goal to become a successful business owner. I've come from a family that doesn't have much money, but I've been blessed to see, read, and meet people who have had the success I dream of, and my dreams give me encouragement to live and to reach my...
2
Replies
10
Views
583
Shaji
S
P
  • Locked
Today I had my 1st day of school and it was great Thank You God for blessing me with everything
Replies
10
Views
477
  • Locked
I pray to God that He will empower me in sharing the gospel especially to the students in high school and in the place where God assigned me to pastorate a congregation.
Replies
8
Views
348
M
  • Locked
I ask for forgiveness tonight in making a poor judgement in passing along some information truly believing at first I was doing it because of how deeply I cared for someone. It led to an unfortunate set of circumstances that affected many people. I'm trying to make amends, & apologies.
Replies
8
Views
482
  • Locked
Please prayer for my grandson ### Bear aka Little ### who is ### years old. He will start preschool Monday Sept.###, ### and he is very scared that kids are going to make fun of how he talks for he has a speech problem. Kids already have made fun of him this summer and told him he was stupid and...
Replies
11
Views
686
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and teenage girl dying of Lukemia. She is only ### years old and has all her life ahead of her. Lord there is nothing impossible for you! Please restore health so that she may Glorify you with her life. Please help the family and comfort them Lord, In Jesus name Amen!
Replies
9
Views
576
Back
Top Bottom