2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

I
  • Locked
My prayer partners: I first want to thank each and everyone of you for praying for my family and I in our trials and tribulations over the past months when I posted a prayer request for my daughter ### who was going to stand trial. Well I must say that she was offered a reduce sentenced where...
Replies
1
Views
260
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I have been in bad headache these ### days but I have to work. I feel bad when I have to see computer's screen and the light of the day. Lord, please have Your mercy and favor upon me, please heal me from this pain. I need Your guidance as well in my working place. I need Your wisdom...
Replies
2
Views
264
K
  • Locked
Pray for my ###/###'s salvation. They are not really committed to Christ but are rather religious in their walk, their actions prove so. Ask God to open their eyes to the true way by genuine faith in Jesus. Amen. Thanks a lot for your prayers.
Replies
2
Views
300
M
  • Locked
My step dad has cancer and will hear if it has spread to his lungs tomorrow. If so... Please pray that his lungs are fine, that it hasn't spread to his lungs and that he will come to Christ. He is so much further to knowing Christ already...! PLEASE PRAY WITH FAITH, HE NEEDS YOUR HELP
Replies
1
Views
234
A
  • Locked
God, I pray that you save our marriage. His family does not want me in my husband’s life and have influenced him to leave me and convinced him to stay away. I pray God conquers my husband’s mind, body, and spirit to open his heart to realize that our love and marriage is real. I pray God softens...
Replies
4
Views
425
G
  • Locked
HOLY SPIRIT SPEAK TO ###. PLEASE TELL HIM NOT TO DELETE MY NUMBER, TELL HIM TO FORGIVE ME, TELL HIM TO BE WITH ME. AMEN. LEAD ME NOT INTO TEMPTATION ABOUT THIS. AMEN.
Replies
2
Views
282
G
  • Locked
I have been having family problems. Pray for help God. Today ### tells me to die how many times, he speaks to me horribly and very arrogantly, stressed me out and made me cry a million times. Treated me like garbage and everything else.
Replies
3
Views
276
  • Locked
Lord, We thank you for everything Lord, For our health and protecting us all day... Lord all protect us from the stress caused due to our finances us Lord... remove our anxieties My Lord, Submitting in JESUS NAME - AMEN
Replies
5
Views
328
D
  • Locked
god thank you for all the trials im still waiting for a miracles to happen pls pray for ### i love you
Replies
6
Views
306
F
  • Locked
please pray for ### he has hip dysplasia in both hips. And is in a lot of pain. Please pray for ### and her skin problems.
Replies
3
Views
243
Back
Top Bottom