2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

G
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I don't know what to do. I wanted to return to college for the sake of the child benefit and ema money which helps me support myself. I really dislike college because it is so stressful. Will you please hear my prayer and not lead me into temptation. I will bring you glory by...
Replies
3
Views
279
  • Locked
In Jesus Name I pray for my friend ### and my son ### that they both find successful jobs immediately. I pray for my children as they begin a new school year. Lord please guide them and bless them with a successful school year. I ask financial blessings for my husband and my self. Lord please...
Replies
3
Views
269
G
  • Locked
Lord Please dry my tears, I'm upset about not only my son's surgery, his last day on State insurance is tomorrow and if he is hospitalized I pay the bill. My neighbors are all out of work, Grants friends are coming over here hungry and too skinny at 16 you see ribs, our new Governor cut 720,000...
Replies
5
Views
337
godschild77
G
W
  • Locked
Our management is really bad, telling us to grow a pair of balls, 90% female, rude to our staff, talks down to them, talks badly about them, doing illegal matters, lying, using others, threatening, making people cry, people are wanting to just up and quit, it is horrible. They have no respect...
Replies
4
Views
324
Sinner67
S
G
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, my life I am not happy with, It is better not to be alive than to live unlucky. I am deeply upset that I am struggling to get my license cause I am stressed due to not having success with getting employment. My love life is down and I am not with the man I love. Direct me and help...
Replies
5
Views
491
carleen
C
  • Locked
Dear God thank you for the blessings, protection, good health my family and I have received today, please bless us more tomorrow with lesser debt burdens and worries. Thank you to my dear friends here who have shared their prayers to each and everyone who are in need financially, emotionally...
Replies
5
Views
309
P
  • Locked
Pray for the healing and restoration of our marriage. ### & ###
Replies
7
Views
521
F
  • Locked
Please pray for ###, his wife just tx me. She told me he is on drugs again, he went to work not looking so good, today is church. Pray God will intervene in a supernatural way. Pray for favor with his boss. Pray for his wife. She is getting tired. Pray for me as his Mother. I'm heartbroken and...
Replies
5
Views
413
K
  • Locked
please pray for ### I desperately need R### and I have no one to turn to please pray that the Lord will provide for me as my electricity needs to be paid and I am so scared
Replies
3
Views
271
Grace1
G
M
  • Locked
The day is here, I have been asking for prayers for a couple of months now and tomorrow is the day that my husband is taking his advancement exam, if not make it he will be out of job. Please I am asking all saints out there, if you believe in the Lord and really have faith in him get together...
Replies
3
Views
322
Grace1
G
Back
Top Bottom