2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
  • Locked
My husband abandoned me and our daughter. Please pray for the complete restoration of my marriage, our family, and most importantly, for him to repent of his sin and renew his relationship with God.
Replies
3
Views
332
Grace1
G
Z
  • Locked
Dear Bro/Sister, I have given more than Rupees ### to my friend ### for depositing in stock market for profit but he did not return the money now he is absconding. plz pray that I must get the money return back. Let God change his mind and return my money. Thanks for praying your bro in...
Replies
4
Views
303
Grace1
G
B
  • Locked
Please join me in prayer for my ### year old friend ### that lives in ###. He is in jail at this time. His family members are against him right now so I just need to pray and ask Jesus to help with these problems.
Replies
4
Views
342
Grace1
G
F
  • Locked
I am divorced with an annulment and am completing my degree with one year left. I have been unemployed over 1.5 years and my work experience is in an industry that is all commission. I returned to it last month and worked over a month 6 days a week generating nothing. I live off of $1,500.00 per...
Replies
6
Views
412
Grace1
G
G
  • Locked
Dear GOD, I am asking and praying everyday that YOU will help me. I am selling my car now to settle some of my financial troubles - please let someone just take it this week for the price I ask - I pray to all of you out there to pray with me that our LORD will help me in this prayer. Amen
Replies
5
Views
321
Grace1
G
E
  • Locked
I am not working well it has been a while now, I am financially unstable I am working on my own business and I am seeking help, my son ### he's ### yrs he repeated first yr and the teachers think that he should repeat second yr I know he's a bright child it's just his reading that's beating him...
Replies
2
Views
225
Grace1
G
A
  • Locked
Lord, I come humbly before You with yet another request - but not for me or my family. The ### year old child of one of my adult students has been diagnosed with cancer. Give his family the grace they need at this time. Help them to accept Your Will for their Son. I pray that You will use this...
Replies
3
Views
634
PrayerAngel
P
  • Locked
I Thank everyone for praying for my financial situation, I am submitting financial situation to the Lord almighty - he shall deliver and lift me through this crisis... Lord I await a miracle, In Jesus Name - AMEN
Replies
4
Views
323
B
  • Locked
Dear Father in heaven, I thank you for my aunties and uncles who prayed for me today. I needed to hear those words and for them to see those pictures. But you know my many fears and torments. Mainly, it is the person who has caused so much pain in my life. Let's not sweep it under the carpet...
Replies
4
Views
363
  • Locked
Please pray for our business and family. My husband is working so many hours that he has no time to give to himself or our family. Things just do not fall in place no matter how hard we try. The stress is becoming too much to handle. We trust in God with all we do but Satan is trying hard to...
Replies
5
Views
600
Back
Top Bottom