2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
  • Locked
may you help me to pray for my health, l am always sick. also l am too slim, my husband is now losing hope in me because of my body structure. l can't put on jeans because of my body help me before my husband leave me to other women, we have two kids now, help me
Replies
7
Views
507
D
  • Locked
yesterday night when i was about to sleep i was thinking if miracles do happe...and why is it so hard for some people to be less problematic while others don't...so i was thinking hard and ask God why...and at the back of mind just pop up to type on Google search who can help me financially then...
Replies
5
Views
482
D
  • Locked
PRAISE THE LORD SIR!! MY NAME IS ###, INDIAN, AND I AM HAVING 3 SISTERS AND 1 BROTHER, EXCEPT ME ALL ARE STUDYING, MY FATHER IS A PASTOR IN MY VILLAGE. AND I AM WORKING AS A NURSE WITH SALARY RS.###/ AND IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO PAY FEES FOR MY SISTERS AND BROTHER. 2 SISTERS STUDYING PB.BSC AND...
Replies
7
Views
426
N
  • Locked
PRAISE THE LORD. Dear Friend. Greetings to you in the name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. By the grace of God and through your prayer we are keeping well with children and doing ministry well. We hope and praying God will be granting you and your family with good health strength for His...
Replies
3
Views
362
K
  • Locked
My husband has not worked in 3 years and I am supporting my entire family, husband and 4 kids, I am blessed that I have a steady job that provides income and health benefits, my husband has serious complications from his diabetes. I am in need of a financial blessing. I barely make my bills and...
Replies
9
Views
435
S
  • Locked
Last night I think I may have come off a bit needy and pushy with my boyfriend. He didn't text me back and I tried calling him at work, we used to talk a lot while he was at work in the beginning of our relationship, and now he can never talk. The texts are less and our conversations are...
Replies
9
Views
743
  • Locked
Child of God, God’s Timing is Perfect. Yesterday I was in a Christian Book store and saw this sign: Faith In God Includes Faith In God’s Timing! As you and I have found out trusting God requires not only faith in God but faith in God’s timing. Faith in God to do what we can’t...
Replies
6
Views
458
S
  • Locked
I recently got a new boss and he is fairly new. Everyone says he is so nice, etc... but don't work directly for him. Yesterday and today he has been rude to me and derogatory, first telling me to hurry up and run! And today pointing out that I made a mistake in the past in front of someone else...
Replies
8
Views
2K
A
  • Locked
please pray for my husband he has been charged with 4 counts of insurance fraud which is a felony we have 4 children and they are small we need him home and not in jail please pray
2
Replies
10
Views
740
G
  • Locked
Recently my husband's health has been a little out of control. He has always had sleep problems but now it is getting to the point that he won't sleep for several days. He also has dizziness and back pain from a recent accident earlier this month. I am very grateful to God for giving him back to...
Replies
9
Views
511
god_loves_all
G
Back
Top Bottom