Financial Aid For ### Home

  • Thread starter Thread starter nabodbardhan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nabodbardhan

Guest
PRAISE THE LORD.

Dear Friend.

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.

By the grace of God and through your prayer we are keeping well with children and doing ministry well. We hope and praying God will be granting you and your family with good health strength for His sake.

I am pastor. ###, born and brought up in a Christian family ### / ###. God has given me burden for children so I am passion to serve among the down trodden, destitute children. I love children very much, and I know how the children are precious in the sight of God, that’s why Jesus said In the Bible Mathew - 18: vs. 3. Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will be no means enter the kingdom of heaven. Luke: 18: 16. Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God. So the words convinces us we should love and care children as Jesus did for Children because children are main vessels for the kingdom sake.

We have a child care project where 50+ orphan and poor children are in our centre, those children were very difficult situation to get their regular food and education, therefore I have accepted them to our centre, but as for our ministry and for these precious children to whom we fed and educate them, our vision is to transform the children life through education to extend His kingdom among their community.

Each children have their individual pathetic case history, like their family background, living condition, etc.

Forgetting to their past life, children are feeling the love of God in their life, and seeing future ahead, often we teach them about the love of God, through bible reading and teaching, and conducting morning and evening devotion in every day. Our children are doing good both in school, and centre, and have a great enthusiasm to study more, that’s why we pray to support them continually up to their high schools and colleges level.

So we request and asking prayer to uphold us in your daily prayer and stretch out your blessing hands to fulfill all the children basic needs.

Our prayer Request :

1. Please Pray for our children Sponsorship

2. Pray for our children School needs like, dress, books and note books, school bags.

3. Pray for a permanent land and building because we run our School and project in a rented building so we faced lot of difficulties to moving place to place.

4. Pray for the Church Planting Ministry we do in the unreached village area, So we want to support the workers who works with us.

Thanking you with much regards.

May our God bless you abundantly and fulfill His promises through His son Jesus Christ. Amen

Your brother in Christ

Pastor. ###

Founder Cum Director of ###

###
 
Lord I put ###, his ministry, organisation and the children he is working for in your loving care. Lord Jesus these children are destitute and down trodden. Lord all the requests that ### has mentioned, please hear and answer them by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Let’s pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Above all things that I will prosper and be in excellent health, even as thy soul prospereth. Bless me Lord Jesus with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to grow in the word of God and bless my love for You Lord Jesus to grow and flourish. Help me to always walk in the integrity of Christ Jesus; never bringing a reproach upon the church. This is my prayer Lord Jesus. Answer it with a yes and amen. Thank You Jesus. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings, I would be greatly appreciated if you could kindly please pray for me in this time of financial support. I ask humbly for a miracle to come in my life to render, save, and rescue me from this financial burden. I am begging for goodness from the God Lord. In this I ask in Jesus name...
Replies
9
Views
171
Help me Jesus to rebuild my house it has collapsed in rain.help me to get financial help at the earliest..hold us in ur arms save us from all distress.sickness.diseases, infections.my leg has been badly hurt please help me to get out this pain and get relief.Send us financial help so that we can...
Replies
10
Views
216
Lord please give me the opportunity to grown in faith community and education at ###. Lord I ask if this is in your plans that you please bless me with this incredible gift. I just adore that school and everyone there I feel so relieved and blessed there. Please also figure my finances out for...
Replies
8
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom