2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
  • Locked
My husband & I have been married almost two years; we read scripture every day most of the time. Our prayer time is together only about 10 min. He can sing and also play piano/keyboard. However, he hasn't yet felt the presence of the Holy Spirit. My husband either won't or can't get into singing...
Replies
4
Views
346
  • Locked
Lord please bless me to pass tomorrow's quiz and to get good study tonight. Bless my family with good health, safety, and support. Destroy all my enemies. Amen
Replies
4
Views
294
Shaji
S
  • Locked
Lord, in Jesus mighty name, by the power of the Holy Spirit, I declare that my refrigerator, freezer, and cupboards will be filled to the brim with groceries. I hereby declare, by the power of the blood of the Lamb (Jesus) it will be done. In Jesus powerful name, it is done. Thank you, Father. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
286
Shaji
S
M
  • Locked
Please God, I am begging on my knees, I want my ### to come back home. Please make him want to come back home. There are no words to explain this torment. It has been a month and a half and still my prayer has not been answered. PLEASE GOD ANSWER MY PRAYER AND SHOW ME A SIGN
Replies
5
Views
354
florinda
F
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I need You today in starting my day. Please bless me with Your strength, guidance, wisdom, knowledge, and physical health. Forgive me in my times to decide my own priority to be placed at the first place and put You at the last consideration. Dear Lord, please cleanse me and purify...
Replies
2
Views
221
N
  • Locked
Lord, please pray that I receive a call from ### and let me know that everything is good between us. I have not heard from him and this is taring me apart.. Amen
Replies
4
Views
288
M
  • Locked
Dear Lord, help us to do Your will. To Live holy, without blamish. To choose You above anything. Thank You LORD for being our LORD. Thank You for being our God and Master. You perfect and we love You. You are our example and the One we look up to. We wan to thank You for what You ahve done in...
Replies
4
Views
300
G
  • Locked
Yes my name is ###, I am in a bad situation with my wife and daughter, we are about to be evicted out of our apartment because the office made a mistake on their part, we have no family members that can provide a place for us to stay, we need help, my wife's health is not good, I have ###.
Replies
4
Views
297
D
  • Locked
I know God is good...and my life is a mess but I know at the end of everything...I will be just fine...pls help me pray for the safety of my family and my ill BF, ### ### ###...I know God has a plan for me...and I will accept it...whatever it is...ty prayer warriors...GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME
Replies
4
Views
318
T
  • Locked
im so depressed. i need a permanent job for me to survive. i need to have this job this ### for me to apply for a working permit. i'm so scared coz i don't know if i'll have the chance this time. who ever you are reading my letter..can you help me pray this to God...please? thank you
Replies
6
Views
321
mariaP
M
Back
Top Bottom