2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

D
  • Locked
pls pray for me..my real name is ###, i only want a prayer im so down financially and i want this to stop..i want everything to finish. i'm losing hope and i hate that feeling so much. i love God above all, and i know he will help me...and this prayer request will help me..i believe in God..i...
Replies
1
Views
253
J
  • Locked
Please pray that my adult children ### and ### are delivered soon from all that has them bound, and that they are restored all the enemy has stolen from them, including their rt minds. Please pray that they are healed completely and that all the evil communications are totally out of their...
Replies
3
Views
246
Dwynwen16
D
S
  • Locked
Please pray for my ex-boss, he is leaving the company and I pray for his endeavors and to be blessed and happy wherever he goes. I also pray for my co-worker who has been married for ### years and is almost ### and has been trying to get pregnant. She really thought she was this month and come...
Replies
3
Views
217
daydream6459
D
  • Locked
Please pray right now this afternoon that that my husband will be able to negotiate him higher...as he is not wanting to give us enough yet.
Replies
3
Views
244
J
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for financial breakthrough, a secure home with land, a good paying job that can be done from home, family acceptance and inclusion, and a good running truck with a camper for travel.
Replies
4
Views
255
  • Locked
Father I disobeyed you plz forgive me and help me nt to fall into temptation again I need ur strength lord to overcome the temptation of bad habit plz father m realy sory I wil nt repeat it again n wil never hurt you again plz I ask in JESUS name Amen
Replies
5
Views
325
S
  • Locked
been sick all night, dehydrated im feeling a little better now and need to go eat and drink something. i really dont want to throw up again. i believe and receive healing.
Replies
6
Views
265
speck135les
S
M
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### (who is dying of cancer and is not a Christian) and my ### who has to deal with everything... Could you also pray for my little ### who is doing things that I am not sure of that Jesus would like. Please pray for the overall harmony in my family and that I may serve the...
Replies
8
Views
426
?
  • Locked
Lord I am praying for all people whom have been extremely rude to me. I am outside doing yardwork and a guy in a small ### car drives by and yells at me to call my dogs. I live in the ### and those dogs were not hurting anyone. The neighbors frequently walk and the dogs tag along it was just...
Replies
8
Views
413
  • Locked
May God bless you all. Can you please pray for God's protection over my family, please pray for my youngest daughter (((###))), she is fighting this eczema, please pray with me for God to touch her body to clear up this eczema, I don't like to see her like this, please pray that she will clear...
Replies
4
Views
372
daydream6459
D
Back
Top Bottom