2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

Y
  • Locked
I have been trying very hard to find a job. My husband is the only one working at this time and I know that it gets hard on him sometimes. I'm asking that God will help me find a good job and bless our financial situation abundantly. I know that things get hard sometimes but I am in between...
Replies
6
Views
311
G
  • Locked
God help me. Don't allow him to have a partner whilst we are separated. Save him for me. Speak to him and tell him to be with me. Tell him to forgive me and have faith in us to work, that I am sorry and changed. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
365
daydream6459
D
A
  • Locked
My name is ### and I want you to pray for my fiancée ###, she is about to step into something that I know is going to be very risky. She was offered a job by a man called Mr. ### as a PA and Financial Manager. One of the reasons why I don't trust this man is that he wants to open a nightclub and...
Replies
6
Views
269
D
  • Locked
Father your word saids ask and ye shall recieve. I am stepping out in Faith Lord. Father i need a car or truck to drive. i do not have any money and i am on disability. I hate asking others to borrow their cars or take me to the places i need to go to. I do not even get to go to church...
Replies
5
Views
314
daydream6459
D
  • Locked
Dear Lord, You know it is Month End and We are in need of finances to cover our month end bills, Lord show me a way to get out of this embarrassing situation. I am going aimlessly, praying for my needs... Lord send me your helping hand- I am begging you to relieve out of this anxiety. In JESUS...
Replies
6
Views
256
daydream6459
D
G
  • Locked
I am sorry I am so weak at the moment. I just keep worrying about the mess between us. It's like I feel totally I am not out yet and I know how to get a third of the way out but not the second part and well the third part I have saw ### can only fix it. God please help me. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
259
asksev
A
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Please help me to make a decision without affecting my reputation. Please don't get me into the lawsuit for anything and they should not ask for any documents. Please help me without any problems. The lawsuit should be settled without further action. Thank you Lord, you are my savior...
Replies
6
Views
278
Mattia
M
D
  • Locked
I want to thank those who prayed for the biopsy results I had. I should have cancer right now but I am cancer free. Praise God and thank all of you who prayed for me. I am blessed by God and I believe He answered all of the prayer warriors who prayed for me. Thank you all and I will continue to...
Replies
7
Views
345
Mattia
M
O
  • Locked
please pray that my electric [###] will remain on and that I can continue to make payments on the past due bill. . .PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Replies
7
Views
488
S
  • Locked
Please God come into the hearts of all concerned parties and let them come to an agreement before this goes any further. Amen. Also Lord help all those affected by the recent flooding along the east coast. In Jesus name I ask and pray AMEN!!
Replies
4
Views
461
Back
Top Bottom