2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
  • Locked
Please pray that I do well at this interview I have today, I'm kind of nervous but I'm feeling confident about it. Also pray that my journey is safe to and back home, pray that something will be good in me and my mom's life, that we both can find financial security.
Replies
9
Views
336
G
  • Locked
Dear GOD, I thank YOU that there is people out there who still pray for ###. In the name of JESUS CHRIST - Amen
Replies
5
Views
214
  • Locked
My dear brothers, sisters, and friends, let all put our hands together and pray to God to save ### from tornados, earthquakes, financial crisis, and all the evil works of Satan. Let all the people who stay there may be blessed by God. Pray that everyone should be filled by God's holy Spirit and...
Replies
4
Views
230
R
  • Locked
Please pray for ### as ### face some financial difficulties. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
9
Views
372
RICKJ
R
  • Locked
Hi my friend's name is ###, he is currently working in ###, please pray for his safety as he is staying alone there and no one is with him to take care of him. He mailed me that tornadoes are occurring in his place and most of the homes are destroyed there, even one of his friends is seriously...
Replies
3
Views
250
B
  • Locked
Please pray for a ### high school classmate who was last seen at his home Aug 5, 2011. His car was found abandoned on the ### thruway and his wallet was also found on RT ### near ###, ###. He is from ###. His wife and ### children miss him very much along with hundreds of others who would like...
Replies
8
Views
717
G
  • Locked
Jesus Christ, I know that how I feel now I will get better but it kind of feels painful at the moment. I feel like my life is a mess. I am trying and know I will encourage myself and I will obtain my driving license I thank you for that. It will be a massive relief Father once I obtain it. I...
Replies
3
Views
342
E
  • Locked
Oh God my God, your bleoved needs you. I cry out to you in need of help today. You know my needs and my dyer financial situation. Please god Please help me!!! I need you help and blessing now. I know you hear me and you are wiping my eyes now as I am crying out to you. Please provide the...
Replies
5
Views
286
A
  • Locked
‎*** Please share with your other Prayer teams **** My best friends son, ### ###, did not return on schedule from a solo mountain climb in ###. Search and Rescue has been actively look for him with no success. ### is a very accomplished outdoors man, so this is worrisome for his parents, ### and...
Replies
2
Views
360
Grace1
G
F
  • Locked
Please keep praying for ###, today he is off work, pray he stays sober and his day will be fill with the peace of the Holy Spirit
Replies
6
Views
387
Back
Top Bottom