Prayer For ### ### And Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beverlymrc
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beverlymrc

Guest
Please pray for a ### high school classmate who was last seen at his home Aug 5, 2011. His car was found abandoned on the ### thruway and his wallet was also found on RT ### near ###, ###. He is from ###. His wife and ### children miss him very much along with hundreds of others who would like to see him return.

The picture I have up is of him. All are concerned about his well being and safety. State police conducted a search and did not find him.

Please Lord, embrace this man, bring him out of the darkness and into your shining light so he may be seen. Give him strength to know that he is loved by many and bring him home. Give strength to his family and friends conducting the ongoing searches. Please Lord, bring this man home.
 
God we ask in Jesus' name that ### will be found safe and alive. Give His Family and friends peace Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Oh merciful Father, hear our prayers. Help the police to find ### soon. Comfort his family and friends. We cry out for him, bring him back to his family in good health and state. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Dear God I ask for the protection of Mr ### ### where ever he is that he will go home safe
 
Dear Jesus please put Your hand of protection over this man and let him be returned safely to his family. Be with the family during this time we ask in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Bring this man home God please for his family to have peace again....amen
 
Safe in the arm s of Jesus; safe on his gentle breast Lord I know if it is your will then it will be done! I pray for this ### & family and I know FAITH can move mountains. Amen!
 
Lord asking for protection and the find of ###. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift my family up in prayer. I am incredibly weary from the ongoing strife caused by my non-Christian in-laws, specifically my sister-in-law. She frequently sends abusive messages to my husband and spreads division through lies to other. I am asking God to open up other people to the lies...
Replies
13
Views
213
Somebody near my area got murdered really badly. I won't go into details but please pray for the family.
Replies
13
Views
406
"Please lift up my husband and his family in prayer. His mom has dementia, and the family conflict has gotten out of hand, with his sister sending nasty texts to his phone. I am so tired of the fighting. I pray that God sends a peacemaker to intervene, softens their hearts, and helps them work...
Replies
12
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,244
Messages
16,808,527
Members
650,650
Latest member
Htoreidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom