Please Pray For ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey

Servant of All
Hi my friend's name is ###, he is currently working in ###, please pray for his safety as he is staying alone there and no one is with him to take care of him. He mailed me that tornadoes are occurring in his place and most of the homes are destroyed there, even one of his friends is seriously injured by the tornadoes. Please friends pray for him, he recently went to the US for job purposes and he needs to stay there, let no works of evil touch him nor anyone who is in America. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
 
Child of God,

The Secret of Success is given in Joshua 1:5-9. Read it. Meditate upon these scriptures. Joshua accepted Moses' place of leadership without misgivings. God's will for him was his will, and Joshua did not hesitate. To go "all out" for God was already habitual with him; it is the unfailing prerequisite of eternal success.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your will for my life my will for my life. Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word by meditating on Your Word day and night. Bless me to know You better so that I may fall more in love with You. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to be a doer of Your Word and not a hear only. Show me how to honor and respect You Lord Jesus with my life (body, soul, and spirit). And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the one who sent me this prayer. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable, can not be ignored desire to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and a success in life. Amen!

Obey God & You Shall Be Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Joshua 1:5-9 (NKJV)… 5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you…6 Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them…7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. ….. 8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success…... 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.
 
Hoping and praying this person is safe and strong in the Lord. Amen.
default_ouch.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We have a tornado warned storm coming at our area. Please ask God to spare us and let the storms miss us. I'm truly frightened. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
10
Views
421
Oh Dear God. Please show Your great mercy again and protect us from these tornados and high winds. Please keep them away from us if it is Your will. I love you Dear God and I love You Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. Please pray for us. God bless you. ###
Replies
8
Views
143
Hi all Today is the day they will do the CT scan for my ###, please keep him in prayer please pray that the cancer didn't spread and please pray that the medical aid will continue with the targeted therapy... He will get the results next Tuesday when he sees the doctor. I'm trusting in the Lord...
Replies
17
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,226
Messages
16,808,269
Members
650,628
Latest member
Bhoereurren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom