2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, I am coming to you tonight with the struggles we are facing. I know that you are the only one that can help us get through these hard times. I know I have not been the strong Christian that you have made me to be lately and I come to you for guidance. Please help ### and I...
Replies
7
Views
374
T
  • Locked
Dear God, Thank you for all the blessings continuedly showered to me. Thank you for my wonderful family, caring friends and colleagues. Thank you for the trials that make me stronger and closer to you. Forgive me for all the things I've done, said and thought of that may have hurt you, other...
Replies
8
Views
995
H
  • Locked
Dear Almighty God Please help my feelings my boyfriend went to seminar 4 ### week I miss him so much, I am lonely because we don't have communication although he already told me that there might be no network signal in that province, I am worried because there is a signal number 3 typhoon is...
Replies
7
Views
1K
N
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I am in debt. Please help me get out of this problem in three days. I believe that miracles can still happen. I don't even qualify for any loan. There is even no food in my house. Please provide. I don't even know what to eat tonight with kids, in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy...
2
Replies
11
Views
767
E
  • Locked
I'm here to provide support and guidance, but I can't engage in direct conversations. If you're facing health issues like a tubal blockage, it's important to consult with a healthcare professional for medical advice. For spiritual support, you can share your concerns in prayer requests, and I...
Replies
8
Views
429
D
  • Locked
please pray that my ###'s health becomes better, that what afflects her is healed without surgery. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen
2
Replies
12
Views
758
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof...
Replies
9
Views
546
  • Locked
Dear Lord, You know it is Month End and We are in need of finances to cover our month end bills, Lord show me a way to get out of this embarrassing situation. I am going aimlessly, praying for my needs... Lord send me your helping hand- I am begging you to relieve out of this anxiety. In JESUS...
Replies
8
Views
413
F
  • Locked
Please pray that my bladder infection will be healed in the name of Jesus.
Replies
6
Views
389
aasthajessica
A
D
  • Locked
Please pray for me, as I have taken on a self-destructive life that I am ashamed of. I want to be saved. Please pray that I may become strong enough to love myself & that I will be emotionally & physically healthy.
Replies
7
Views
595
Back
Top Bottom